Four Seasons Hotel
San Francisco's Most Expensive Hotel
San Francisco's Ultimate Luxury
Get ready for the ultimate in modern luxury. Located ideally between the Financial District for business meetings and Union Square
shopping, the Four Seasons hotel is like nothing you have ever seen. We have visited Hotel W; the new
Clift; the Fairmont; and the Mark Hopkins This is the ULTIMATE place for you to stay if you
want to stay in San Francisco's best hotel.
- 277 Spacious and well-appointed guestrooms including 46 luxurious suites.
- Seasons Restaurant is an elegant, yet stylish venue offering contemporary California/American style cuisine, and featuring a private dining
room with stunning cityscape views.
- In Seasons Bar, guests will enjoy cocktails and imaginative bar snacks. A pianist adds to the relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere in the evenings.
- A fully-equipped "Tech Centre", a cutting-edge version of a business centre.
- Ideally located in the heart of the Yerba Buena neighborhood. Adjacent to Union Square, the financial district and Moscone Convention Centre.
- 15,000 square feet (1,395 square metres)of elegant, yet functional meeting space, all located on the lobby level. It features the stunning 7,000
square foot (650 square metre)Veranda Ballroom.
- Guests have complimentary access to 100,000 square feet (9,290 square metres) of fitness and pampering at the SportsClub/LA fitness centre and
spa. Sports Club/LA offers 100,000 square feet (9,290 square metres) of fitness and pampering, including a full spa. The facility features a
10,000-square-foot (929-square-metre) state-of-the-art weight training gym, a 4,000-square-foot (372-square-metre) cardiovascular centre, four group
exercise studios, a full basketball court, a swimming pool and a spa with nine treatment rooms. All cardiovascular equipment features audiovisual
technology for stereo music and television viewing
- Sports Club/LA features the Splash destination cityspa. Guests can choose from an array of full-service spa options designed to soothe and pamper,
including massage, reflexology, medical rejuvenation therapies, aromatherapy, peels, wraps, manicures and pedicures.
Four Seasons Page 1 - Main Review
Four Seasons Page 2 - Detail
The document has moved here.