Harbor Court Hotel
San Francisco Review
Financial District / South of Market - Business Classic Style from Kimpton Hotels
165 Staurt Street near the Embarcadero
While hotel prices fluctuate rapidly -- recent prices quoted averaged around $250 per night plus tax.
Ruby writes, "Harbor Court Hotel was a perfect location for New Years Eve festivities. Beautiful view of
the Oakland Bay Bridge, and only a block away from most public transportation. The Hotel is on the small side, the rooms are small side, and the TVs are
also small, but the decor of the hotel makes up for that. Complimentary wine hour in the art nuevo lobbby is also a plus, we met a lot of
the hotel guests and made a few friends. Room service only available for breakfast, but the hotel restaurant is a 4 star. Try the Ring-Shu, helps
the fatigue for all the walking in San Francisco."
The Harbor Court Hotel from Kimpton Hotels offers classic style for the business traveler or leisure traveler wishing to stay in the South of Market area,
close to the Financial District and / or Moscone Center. This sought after hotel offers excellent service and many extras included with your stay.
- Warm, inviting guestrooms with the air of a familiar home: canopied beds, upholstered in rich tapestries, thoughtfully appointed.
- Featuring Full, King and Queen accommodations
- Restful tones of sage, terra cotta and bronze are mixed playfully to create an Old World charm with contemporary flair
- Complimentary Monday-Friday morning limousine service within the financial district.
- Coffee and tea service provided throughout the day and evening at no charge.
- The library features a hosted wine reception from 5 - 6pm nightly.
- Your visit includes full use of our state-of-the-art health facilities
- Same day valet/laundry service
- Rooms have honor bars, irons, and ironing boards, 2-line telephones, voice mail, data port, in-room fax
- 131 Rooms - some with magnificent, unobstructed bay views
- The Penthouse Suite overlooks the Bay Bridge and Treasure Island. This magnificent guestroom offers not only a breathtaking view, but our
most luxuriously appointed facilities.
- Remote TV with 24-hour, on-demand movies and Nintendo.
- Check in: 3pm, Check out: 12 noon