San Francisco Hotel Review
A decent location with parking for around $100 per night. Convenient to Pacific Heights'
restaurants and nightlife. AAA gives this place a generous two Diamonds (out of four).
C.V. recommends, "Our family stayed at the Motel for 4 nights in August for a cost of $125/weeknight and
$135/weekend night. That included 2 comfortable queen beds in a nice sized room, kids were "free". The room was very clean, with TV, small
fridge and adequate room for clothing. The folks at the front desk were very helpful and they did have parking for our car. None of the rooms face
out onto Broadway so I suppose it was a quiet as anything in the area, but expect car noise. One of the best things about the Motel was that it was
1/2 block off Polk St which has 3 coffee houses, a bagel shop and a nice organic market within 2 blocks of the motel.
Two restaurants which we tried and were very good with entrees under $10 were, Little Thai at 2065 Polk St.
and Star India Restaurant at 2127 Polk St. The motel was also within walking distance (long walks) to Ghirardelli Square."
Castle Inn Highlights:
- Located in the heart of San Francisco - Within walking distance of Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, the Cable Cars, and a number of fine
restaurants & shops
- Cable TV with remote control
- Two room family suites available
- In-room microwave and refrigerator
- Free limited continental breakfast - Complimentary coffee, tea, juice and hot chocolate served all day in our lobby
- Non-smoking rooms available
- Elevator access to all floors
- Free covered parking
- Direct dial phones with dataport
- Complimentary in-room coffee
- Free tour pickup
1565 Broadway @ Van Ness (Busy Intersection)
Comfort Inn by the Bay - "...Can't go wrong with this hotel!..."
*** Comfort Inn by the Bay is SFTravel.com's Editor's Choice -
Don't miss our in depth feature... ***
Hotel Del Sol - "...attractively furnished and a thumbs-up for the price..."
Marina Motel - Highly recommended by our readers...
Marina Inn - "...it was really the best value for our money..."